BANT qualified new business appointments
Field sales teams are most effective when they are in front of clients, closing deals. What’s more, we know that badly researched, unqualified appointments are an expensive waste of time and cost your business money. At Right Prospect we use BANT criteria (Budget, Authority, Need, Timescale) to ensure that your sales team spend as much time as possible in meaningful sales meetings with qualified, interested, budget holding decision makers.
Our solution selling approach means our agents work unscripted to uncover business pain points and match benefits to create need. We have very experienced and mature B2B appointment setting telemarketing teams, working across a vast number of sectors and on behalf of organisations of all sizes to engage business decision makers, from Office Managers to the Directors of the UK’s largest enterprises.
We’ll find the “low hanging fruit”, but we’re also experts at developing longer term opportunities, going from cold call to appointment over the course of many calls with every appointment handed to you offering a potential sale.
Our sales appointment setting approach is managed by our highly experience account managers who guarantee that:
Every opportunity is quality checked before we release it to you
Blanket call recordings are available on request to provide complete transparency
Closed loop, structured feedback provided for every appointment booked to ensure all relevant customer insight is provided
We also give you access to our client login so that you can see work being carried out in real time. Full transparency!
TEN Great Reasons to choose Right Prospect Ltd as Your New Business Partner:
- All your appointments will be measured against pre-agreed targets.
- Together we agree what your expected return on investment will be and we adhere to this level of service.
- Guaranteed peace of mind.
- We constantly monitor quality and service levels, so you can rest assured that your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Appointments are not just set – we want to know how it went and did it result in a sale. What could we have done to help this along the sales process?
- Your team will be honest and open regarding activities performed on your behalf.
- All feedback is good feedback. We let you know all and any information we gather it may help you with other marketing strategies.
- Your project will be monitored on results as well as activity.
- It’s not all about making vast amounts of calls, it’s how we do it. Great results are paramount in all our activities – we pride ourselves on consistently outperforming the industry averages, and intend to keep it that way.
- Our team is your team – we work for you and with you.
- We are real people creating real results.